- 2 Tbsp fresh Orange juice
- Big pinch of saffron threads
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup silken tofu
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small sauce pan over low heat, combine the orange juice and saffron, stirring until the saffron starts to dissolve.
- Allow to cool.In a food processor or blender, process the garlic and tofu until well mixed.
- With the machine running, slowly add the olive oil through the feed tube and process until the mixture thickens and lightens in colour.
- Add the lemon and orange juice and season with salt and pepper.Serve with fresh raw veggies .
- This dip can be stored up
Serve crusty bread with seasoned dipping oil.